Aged parents

Posted by

Do you know that the state government may get involved in controlling the finances and dealings of the aged or infirm unless proper preventive action is taken?

If a person loses legal capacity it may be necessary to have a financial manager appointed. This is done by a order of the NSW Guardianship Tribunal. They may appoint the NSW Trustee and Guardian or a relative who still cannot act with the NSW Trustee and Guardian giving permission .

Comments are closed.